Complete Business Bureau provides tailored solutions to meet your exact requirements. You could be looking for some ad-hoc assistance for a specific project or smaller task, or needing a variety of services on a more regular basis – or maybe a combination of the two.
The below are typical tasks fulfilled for clients, however this is not an exhaustive list so if there is something else you have in mind, just ask!
From quick and easy methods to keep track of your monthly expenses to managing invoice processes more effectively, and then the more detailed records for monthly, quarterly and year-end financials and forecasting (and for keeping HMRC from your door!) Complete Bookkeeping has it covered.
- Business review: performance data, forward planning and cash flow forecasts
- Invoicing, statements and credit control
- Income and Expense records
- Maintaining ledger accounts
Complete Sales Support
Why not use Complete Business Bureau to support with some of the more time consuming elements of the sales process, for example following up leads from marketing activities and setting up sales appointments or helping out with the preparation of proposal documents and presentation slides, ready to wow your next potential customer.
- Proposal/presentation writing
- Quotations and follow-up
- Sales lead qualification and appointment generation
- Marketing campaign support
Keeping on top of the day to day admin tasks can start to take over, and cost you time that could be better spent working more strategically on your business. Why not consider offloading some of your to-do list with the Complete Admin service, freeing up some of your time to refocus.
- Proof reading and copy writing
- Project Management
- Conference and meeting planning
- Database / CRM creation and maintenance
- Travel arrangements
- Email and diary management
Contact Complete Business Bureau today to discuss your business support needs in more detail.